New Stuffs in My VanityA late mid-March Haul
It’s a March 2016 haul post. It’s my first ever post and I’m excited to share these things with you. I had to wait until all the stuffs arrived to get this post up and running. So, please excuse me if some of the stuffs are already being used or heavily swatch. I don’t put the price of each items because it might be varied depending on where you get it or a period of time when sale season is on. I am also giving out a first impression of some of the products I’ve used. So here we go!
The Body Shop
Honestly I am not a fan of this brand because I think the products are overpriced and sometimes the ingredient is a bit disappointing. Lately, I’ve started going back to my training regime and I need to pack light all my toiletries. I decided to buy couple of items because there was a promotion for buy 2 get 1 free travel size product at Trans Market Cinere. I picked up
- Tee tree skin clearing facial wash 60ml/2 oz.
- Rain forest shampoo & conditioner for oily hair 60ml/2 0z.
- Wild argan oil shower gel 60ml/2 oz.
- Nutriganics soothing day cream 15ml/0.5 oz.
- Seaweed mattifying day cream 14gr/0.5 oz
So far I’m liking the Nutriganics soothing day cream, it’s pretty thick in consistency but not oily. It’s quite a potent day cream to hydrate my skin. Not so much the seaweed mattifying day cream, I don’t like the packaging because it comes in a jar where I have to dip my finger in to get the product out. It’s just not hygienic.
I got two items this time:
- Daiso flat eyeshadow brush.
- MAC 109 small contour brush.
The Daiso brush is too thin to be used as flat shadow brush but works wonderful as a concealer brush. I have yet to wash it so I don’t whether It would shed or the ferrule might break in half. It’s a very cheap brush, I got for only IDR 12k (discounted from IDR 15k) but I really like it so far.
Stila eyes are the window palette in Mind. My mum got this for me so thank you Mum! She went out on a limb to get this for me. She bought me the Smashbox Double Exposure but I didn’t really feel I was going to use a substantial amount of it because I’m more into matte eyeshadow. So she went back to Sephora, had to wait for weeks to get this for me. Love you Mum!
- I only own 1 matte liquid lipstick. So, when my friend ask me whether I wanted to share the Ofra Four Shades of Romance collection, I immediately said yes. I got the Santa Ana and Paris Rendezvous.
- There was only 1 rouge velvet edition left in Bourjois display at Watson Pondok Indah 2. It is in Nude-ist (07), I had to buy it, no question ask.
- I bought the travel size Avene thermal spring water. I need it after exercise or before I apply my skincare routine.
- Bioré cleansing oil cotton facial sheets. I love this!, it’s very handy and gets the job done. The sheet is very soft and doesn’t dry out too quick so you can use it until every last one of it. It comes in a box for me to travel with and I can easily find a refill for it.
That’s about it, let me know which item you want me to review in the comment section below. Please stay tuned for quite a huge haul next month (hopefully if the items are shipped on time, fingers cross!). It is my birthday and my mum (again bless you Mum) gave me a sum of money to splurge on skincare and makeup. The makeup of course will be a mixture of drugstore and departmemt store items. Hint! There will be electric colors eyeshadow from Milani Bella Eyes eyeshadow collection, Maybelline concealers (yes plural folks), Blotterazzi from Beauty Blender and mascara from Jay Manuel makeup line. XOXO